Duluth Harbor Rescue Mission Day Shelter is a safe quiet refuge where the downtrodden can find rest and peace along with life saving basic needs.
Services provided through our staff and volunteers include but are not limited to:
- Hot Meals, fresh water, and a good cup of coffee are available all day.
- Food Pantry services for those experiencing poverty and those experiencing homelessness. What is the difference? Those experiencing homelessness typically have no place to cook, nor a way to open cans, thus their food bag will look different from someone experiencing poverty that has a home.
- Clerical Resources
- Job Readiness Preparation
- Appointment assistance and transportation assistance
- Meeting space for county visits with clients
- Assistance in clarifying documents, filling out forms, job applications etc.
- Foot Washing